Clinical Child Psychology
Counseling is used to treat children with emotional problems or behavioral issues. The focus of psychological counseling is to stimulate the optimum behavioral, emotional and social development of your child. The goal is to resolve problems that affect their personal and family lives and improve the overall well-being of the child. SparshCounselor is trained to improve the functioning of the whole family and provide your child with the stability to cope with life’s difficulties.
Sparsh’schild psychologist is trained in worldwide accepted approaches like APPIED BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS(ABA), and PICTURE EXCHANGE COMMUNICATION(PEC) and trained for SENSORY INTEGRATION (SI).
When your children need child psychologist consultation and therapy session?
- Lots of behavioral issues in school and at home
- Not to mingle with peer group
- Have a excessive fascination about one toy or non-leaving things for eg whole day play with cars, or like to smell shop unstoppably
- Not give answer to your question instead repeat question again
- Unsocial movement eg, excessive flapping of hands, nodding head or rubbing genitals publically.
- Bed wetting
- Poor self esteem and confidence
- Poor IQ
- No social smile
- Refusal to approach or play with toys
- Excessive crying
- Failure to achieve in academics
- Negativity towards crowded areas.